Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1/16/09: Update #11: Home

We made it! The hospital stay is over and now its time to recover at home. The only bad thing is that today, he had to get flu and pneumonia vaccines and so now one of his arms is brutally sore. The pain meds don't really seem to help with that. The good news is that we're home, and he's in his own space with his own tv (and our cable is better than the hospital's). Everything he sees, touches, and smells is comfortable. We'll keep everyone posted, although at this point, maybe not every day. Also, I may interject my thoughts here and there, but John will probably start updating his blog with what's going on. Feel free to continue to read here if you want, although I'll probably go back to my normal posting of random stuff from my life. So the focus will change from news and updates to entertainment.

We would both like to thank everyone who has been with us through this life detour and I hope that you all know how much we appreciate being in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment